Biarritz Sauvetage Côtier
The SAMN instructor course is open to anyone wishing to obtain the technical and pedagogical skills required for the teaching of Water Rescue in Natural Environment.
The participant must hold the Aquatic Surveillance and Rescue diploma (with boat operation option) and a Instructor Diploma (Prevention and Civic Aid or First Aid).
They must also be knowledgeable and proficient in all SSA program techniques.
At the end of the training, the participant must be able to:
- To organize a training sequence,
- To conduct, comment on and justify the actions and conduct of “Surveillance and water rescue” training,
- To implement pedagogical techniques adapted to facilitate a training sequence,
- To conduct a formative evaluation of participants.
Your Content Goes Here
It uses an active pedagogical method by objective and traditional pedagogical techniques (presentation to bring knowledge, practical demonstration) and modern (group work, individual exercise, simulations).
- Organisation of a training course
- Training techniques
- Formative, summative and certificative evaluations
- Educational aids
- Introduction to communication techniques
- Introduction to makeup
- Time Management
- Active and interactive pedagogy approach
- Restricted Group Dynamics
- Applied pedagogy (as per SSA recommendations and procedures)
- Study, preparation, presentation and evaluation according to the competences of the SSA.
Duration: Minimum 35h